Do we help you solve your doubts?
About Hi Plans
Our goal is to help schools and associations find great activities to do with students. We take care of ticket booking, transportation and additional services through a single-channel, seamless process.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +34 685419775
We offer a customer profile to book activities, to be managed by a head of studies or the person in charge of extracurricular activities, for example.
There is also a coordinator profile for the person in charge of a particular group. For example, whenever a client books a particular activity, but another person is responsible for the follow-up, from booking through completion.
Finally, there is a tutor profile for parents or legal guardians, who will have access at all times to the booked activity details and the location of the student bus, and will receive tips to enjoy every activity.
We call the client the person who hires the activity (head of studies, coordinator of activities, …) When entering your private area you will be able to see your profile and there modify the data of the same and change the password of the account. In "My orders", you will see the order list. It includes the status of the order and allows you to navigate to the detail of the orders:
- Check the details of the order (status, departure and arrival details, bus information).
- Request additional services (insurance, monitor, …)
- Pay/refuse/ask for personalized budget.
- Create groups, associate coordinators and configure passenger lists. One of the advantages of our product is that the parents of the students can follow the activity through our app, for this we need the data of the students and their legal tutors, to send a message regarding the contracted activity and that they can download the app and geolocate the bus that moves the students. The client can assign a coordinator to manage this list of students and take responsibility for this group of students.
- Download bonus and invoice of the activity.
- Contact Hi Plans and tutors.
We call the coordinator the person designated by the client to manage the group. Once you have registered on our website in your profile, you can modify your profile details and change your account password. In "My Activities" you will see the list of activities, including the status and allowing you to navigate to the detail of the activity:
- Check the details of the trip (status, departure and arrival details, bus information)
- Set up a list of travellers. One of the advantages of our product is that the parents of the students can follow the activity through our app, for this we need the data of the students and their legal tutors, to send a message regarding the contracted activity and that they can download the app and geolocate the bus that moves the students. The coordinator manages the list of students, from his profile can be downloaded a file "csv" that can be filled in with the data of the students and their legal guardians, this document will be able to upload it again on the web and will remain the recorded data for sending the information about the activity to the tutors.
- Download activity bonus.
- Contact Hi Plans and tutors.
We call the legal guardian of the student. Once you have registered on our website in your profile, you can modify your profile details and change your account password. In "My Activities" you will see the list of activities, including the status and allowing you to navigate to the detail of the activity:
- Check the details of the trip (status, departure and arrival details, bus information, registration number, insurance, driver’s details, …).
- Download activity bonus.
- Contact Hi Plans and coordinators.
About the purchase process
We most usually provide you with a quote directly in our website. Once you sign up, you will be able to follow the steps to book an activity and get your price. If you require any further details or need a kind of activity not included in our catalogue, we will send you a quote in under 24 hours.
- The first step is to register on our website. Once registered you can book any activity.
- Click on the activity you are interested in.
- Fill in the information we request.
- Book. You will get a "go to order detail" or "go to activity listing".
- Click on "go to order detail".
- In the activity you can see all the details, the services you can hire and the price. The activity is by default "Reserved".
- If you want to hire it click on "OK", if you are not interested in it click on "Reject", if you want to make some modification you can request a quote.
- If you accept the activity, it will remain unpaid until you do it, up to 15 days before the reserved date.
There are two types of activity reservations:
-One in which the activity can be contracted directly since it is not necessary to check the availability of places because these are insured with the supplier. In this case it follows the entire purchase process indicated in the previous section.
-Another where we need to check the availability of the activity with the supplier. In this case you will receive the following message: "pending availability". From Hi! Scholl we will check availability and confirm it as soon as possible or, if there are no places for the selected day, we will propose another date.
The order may appear in the following states:
- Reserved: the order has been reserved, a budget has been submitted and the customer must accept or reject it.
- Pending quote: the order requires a customized budget created by the web administrator.
- Processing payment: the order has been marked as paid with direct bank transfer and requested so until the web administrator detects the bank payment.
- Completed: the order is reserved and paid, the customer can configure it in his private area.
- Cancelled: the order has been cancelled.
- Processing order: the order is being managed by the administrator.
- Pending availability: the order is waiting for the activity availability check by the administrator.
You can make the payment through Bank Transfer or if you prefer you can make the payment safely with Visa or Mastercard.
We know the needs of our customers, therefore it is not necessary to make the immediate payment but can be made up to 15 days before the booked date.
Yes, contact us via email or phone and we will give you a quote according to your request. Prices that appear a priori on our website are for school groups but if you are not from this group we can also offer it.