Hi Plans and Activities S.L. hereby informs its users that cookies may be used when browsing the webpages included in this website.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server may store in the user Internet browser to store some kind of information about the user. A cookie uniquely identifies your computer, and can only be read by the website that delivered it.
A cookie is neither a program nor an executable file, and therefore it cannot contain or propagate computer virus or any other malware, nor may it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are Cookies Used For?
Cookies are intended to register user’s preferences (user name, language, country of origin, browser used, details on how you use our Web, etc.).
Using cookies avoids asking users what country are they located every time they visit our website, for example. Hi Plans will also know beforehand the features of the user’s device, operating system and browser, so we can provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our website identify the user’s browser and thus customise home pages, identify the website sections visited, save and remember any preferences previously set by the user when browsing our site, keep a record of items included in a shopping cart, etc.
Types of Cookies:
Cookies can be classified according to the managing entity, to how long they remain active, or to their purpose. Occasionally, the same type of cookie may fall into more than one category.
Depending on Ownership:
- – Own Cookies: Son aquellas que se envían al equipo del usuario desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por Hi Plans and Activities S.L.
- – Third-party Cookies: Cookies delivered to the user’s computer or device equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Hi Plans and Activities S. L., but by another entity processing the data gathered through cookies.
Depending on Cookie Lifetime:
- – Session Cookies: Cookies collecting data while the user is browsing the website
- – Persistent Cookies: Cookies storing data contained in the user’s computer or device so they may be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the cookie management team (from a few minutes to several years).
Purpose of Cookies:
- – Technical Cookies: Internally-used cookies necessary for the proper function of the website.
- – Analytical Cookies: These allow the anonymous gathering of statistical data on the activity of users, allowing us to optimize the website navigation and provide a better service to the user.
- – Customisation Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the website and services with some general predefined features, according to criteria to be applied in the user’s computer or device, such as language, type of browser, regional settings, etc.
- – Advertising Cookies: These allow to efficiently manage the advertising spaces included in the website, application or platform providing the service requested, following criteria such as ad contents frequency.
- – Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow efficient management of advertising spaces included in a website, application or platform providing the service requested. These cookies store user behaviour data obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits. These data allow to create and develop specific profiles, helping customise ads.
Purpose of Cookies
Please find below a list of the cookies you operating on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We guarantee that none of them gather any personally identifiable information about the user. Some cookies will customise your visit, and some others will remember your preferences and settings, while others provide visitor statistics.
|LANGUE||Language preference: Used to remember which language you chose
The visitor in your session.
|Session cookie||Hi Plan and Activities S.L|
|ASPSESSIONID||Visitor Registration Session: Used to register your session; It is not intrusive or keeps your record between visits or on various websites. Used for things like login areas and shopping carts. It is integrated into our web server software.||Session cookie||Hi Plan and Activities S.L|
|ns_cookietest||Verification of browser preferences: Used to confirm that your browser can accept cookies.||Session cookie||Hi Plan and Activities S.L|
|ns_session||Session visits set: Used to identify user sessions for statistics as a whole.||Session cookie||Hi Plan and Activities S.L|
|__utma||Identification of unique visitors: Used to register unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.||2 years||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmb||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If any of these two cookies is missing, another activity starts the beginning of a new session.||30 minutes||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmc||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If any of these two cookies is missing, another activity starts the beginning of a new session.||Session||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmz||Registration of traffic and navigation sources: Used to record how you arrived at our website (by a Google search, a notice, etc.) and the routes you follow while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.||6 moths||Google (Analytic)|
Users may configure their browser to accept or reject any cookies received. Web browsers may be set to warn users when a server wants to store or delete a cookie from the user’s computer. Please find out how to manage security settings in your web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, go to Settings > Privacy.
- If you use Safari, go to Preferences > Security.
- If you use Opera, go to Settings > Delete Personal Information.
- If you use your mobile device native browser, go to Settings > Clear Data or Privacy & Security*.
*This may vary depending on the operating system version.
Visit the Help section on the toolbar of most browsers to learn how to change settings. However, please note that some features of our online services may not operate or be more difficult to access if you refuse all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private browsing mode where cookies are always deleted after your visit. This private mode may have different names in every browser. Please find a list below with the private browsing modes in the most common browsers:
– Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Navegador: Incognito
Please read carefully the Help section of your browser to learn how to activate the private browsing mode. You may visit our site even if your browser is in private mode. However, the user experience may not be optimal and some features may not be available.
If you would like to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics, please visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition, you can manage how cookies are stored in your browser with tools such as:
- – Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- – Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Hi Plans and Activities S.L. would like to thank all users for accepting our cookies. This helps us collect more precise data to improve the contents and design of our website and adapt it to your preferences.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Our Cookies Policy was last updated on 19/07/2019.